Aims & objectives
- To provide a safe and supportive alcohol, drug and gamble free environment for recovering Alcohol and other Drugs clients.
- To develop and implement a, ‘Living Skills program.
To refer and/or advocate on behalf of clients with established service providers listed below:
- Community Health Centres
- Legal Aid
- Medical Services
- Probation & Parole
- Psychologists and Dual Diagnosis centres
To work with and clearly define the immediate short and long term needs of our clients, this is achieved by Client Assessment
- Assessment from agency referring client(s)
- One to One Counselling
- Regular house meetings
- Group involvement utilising the expertise of Field Workers, Committee Members and Qualified Volunteers.
- Introduce ‘Living Skills’ and ‘Personal Presentation programs designed to meet the clients needs.